----- Original Message -----
From: "motie_d" <>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 13:31
Subject: [biofuel] Re: Methanol from biomass

> If you
> > can't understand all the tech. speak, they are not interested in
> helping.
> >
> > Greg H.
>
> Can you post some of the tech-speak? Maybe some of us can translate
> it for you.

I should have said "if you can't address them with tech. speak, so that they
think that you are in the methanation business", you are just some Joe Blow
off the street that can safely be ignored (send him a product bulletin,
don't worry or bother about his questions and forget him).

> I absolutely agreement with your assessment of their basically
> uncooperative nature. It's a combination of Apathy and Ignorance for
> the most part.
>
> Motie

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!