>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Daniel West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Some more info:
> >
> > see the zip-file (ppt). For small scale plants it more easy to
> > recommendable to use a once-through process.   the other
> > problem is the supply with H2 and CO or H2 and CO2. This can
> > be done by using a reformer with Pt-cat to reform CH4. The
> > Pt-Cat must not keep in touch with sulfur, so you need a
> > desulfurization.
> >
> > It is a multi step process which should be very good
> > integrated concerning heat recovering to get interesing energy
> > efficiency and output.
>

>Where do I find the Zip File mentioned?
>
>Thanks,
>Motie

See 9 Mar 2002, Subject: File uploaded - was Re: [biofuel] Methanol
from biomass

... I wrote to Daniel off-list saying the list won't accept attachments,
he sent the file to me and I've uploaded it to the list website as a
jpg image file. It's here:

You'll probably need to log in first (with your Yahoo Groups user i/d
and password).

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.