Ed Beggs writes:

>A weed, you say? Something very hardy?
>
>Ironically, agribusiness itself may have supplied the answer for this one.
>
>GM Canola is now appearing as a weed. It is resistant to certain herbicides
>(it was designed that way, after all), it is now known to be capable of
>having "gene stacking" occur, and being a brassica in origin in the first
>place, does quite well out there in the world on its own.
>
>Given a few more years, you'll likely be able to gather your oilseed fuel
>from the very roadside ditches you travel past......

I love it! Actually, I've been poking around awhile now, and the Brassica
family is a great candidate for my "ideal oilseed weed". For sheer
availability, you probably can't beat wild mustard -- 30% oil by weight!

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DlIU9C/4m7CAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM