Commie, pinko (what the heck is that!!), enviro??  If
you say so Todd ....

You're probably the #1 thing that keeps this list
interesting ... Todd, you're one-of-a-kind! And I mean
that in a good way, BTW.

I agree TOTALLY with your comments about the
definition of "freedom".  Although with the debates
we've had before .. that's kind of a scary thought. :)

Curtis

--- Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I guess that makes me a commie, pinko, enviro, next
set out to strip all the interstellar nebulae dwellers
of their freedom after my job is done here.

"Freedom" in a truer sense of the word means not being
slave to timeclocks, credit cards, toys, social
status....

And then there is being a slave to petrochemicals,
fossil fuels, corporate agriculture....

Lot to be said for not signing on as an endentured
servant. But even then you can never be purely
independent ("free").

Todd Swearingen

=====
Get your free newsletter at