Well, that kinda goes along with my (lol)
"Soviet-Union" mentality (again, LOL).

It's so freaky-weird ... when the watching is so (good
word!) "selective".  When what gets "selected" for
watching ... almost "strangely" seems to be what leads
into the direction of "less personal freedom".

Just super strange ....

Curtis

--- Ken Provost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The thing that really irks me is the SELECTIVE nature
of the "watching". The most charitable spin I can put
on it is that the gummint watches, and regulates, what
they're ALLOWED to by the big hitters .... (

=====
Get your free newsletter at
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL

http://sbc.yahoo.com