Did I read correctly somewhere in one of these conversations: it will be 2007
before we have low-sulfur diesel fuel?  Or is that a state-to-state issue?  If
so, that is *way* too long and is the Oil-lobby-at-its-best-in-delaying-things.
Seen it with the EV situation, seen it with the California ethanol situation.
When you think you've beaten them, that usually means you've lost.  They are
that good.

>The current US situation is crazy and the lack of utilization of diesel
>completely non-understandable.
>
>The only reason I can think about, that might be against energy saving and
>diesel, is the possible negative effect on the all mighty GNP. In this
>cases the net effect could be positive anyway and we have to find a more
>reliable measurement on economic success than GNP.
>
>Hakan

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM