Hi Motie, Hakan

<snip>

> > I foresee also several classes of multi fuel engines. At least two
>as
> > today, high and low compression engines. If we do that, we can at
>least see
> > to it that fuel systems etc. can support the fuels in the classes.
>
>Is there a way this can be done in a timely fashion? How many years
>of mandated testing will be needed to meet the objections of all the
>various environmental agencies and groups?

The Elsbett engine already exists.

>Elsbett says their advanced direct-injection car diesel engine
>developed in the early 1980s is the forefather of the modern d.i.
>car diesel concept in production today and especially of any ideas
>of engines with multi-fuel capabilities.
>
>If it influenced diesel developments as they claim, maybe it might
>still push the big guys towards real multi-fuel diesels. With the
>current rapid growth in SVO use it might just dawn on them that
>there's a demand, and that it's a good answer.

My idea in pushing SVO use as much as possible is that a big enough
pool of users might persuade the automakers to start putting some
work into multifuel diesels, and Elsbett has paved the way.

As for ethanol, I think all that work has been done in Brazil
already. Ethanol use their seems to be more than somewhat political
in its comings and goings, but athe waxings and wanings aside, its
use has been very widespread indeed, and included a great deal of
100% ethanol use, with the factories geared to produce motors for it.

So, maybe not much that's new is required.

Best

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM