I have been blessed by being on a panel discussion on alternative
energy tomorrow night.  THose of you who want to help, keep reading,
otherwise no point.

My topic is BIOD and WVO and SVO. I have good understanding of why we
need to use oils, can discuss conversions for WVO or SVO diesel, have
handouts form depatrment of transportatoin on BIOD and department of
energy. I have Tickel's book, and video and can explain how to make.
I know a bit about the rendering companies, Baker INdustries, about
small Biod. set ups on buss lines in Arizona I think it is. I can
talk about WVO for heating in waste oil boilers.

I know less about people who are generating electricty with WVO and I
would liek a bit of help on talking about the US. Govt.'s opinion of
Biod.  Are producers getting shut down for lack of road tax payment?
I just heard a small clip on NPR this morning about arrests? or fines
against people but I did not hear the whole clip. (can't find it on
archive either.)    So, here is a brief outline.
Presentation biofuel:

"Oil: from the sun.  oil is one of the most energy rich substances
plants produce. They make it to feed their seedlings: oil provides
energy for growing of the seed.  Its all solar radiation stored as
fuel.  We can use this fuel.

"Straight veg. Oil.  This was what the first diesel engine ran on:
rudolf diesel's enging ran on peanut oil.

"Hemp oil.  This turned the industrial revolution and early 20th
century america.  The war on drugs has crushed this fantastic oil
resource

"WVO: at the local resaurant. Make biodiesel, run WVO with dual tank.

"Issues:  road tax
Disposal companies
Small scale lends itself
People are doing this!!!

"Uses: heating oil.
Generate electricity
Automobile and bus.

"Bus - less polutoin for kids

"Strenghts:  see handouts
Easy to make,  fuel is here not being fed to chickens.
Non toxic
High flash point
No reliance on foreign
Meet epa requirements

I could use a bit more info on govt. regs. small scale producers,
Anecdotals I can QUOTE of people who are doing Biod or WVO. in car,
oil furnace.  Thanks for you hlep. post here or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

this is the best forum in all of yahoo.!
keep it up keith.

dan rosen

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM