Dan,
NPR clip is below.
Good luck w/your presentation,
Ed

http://news.yahoo.com/news?
tmpl=story2&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20021009/od_nm/petrol_dc

LONDON (Reuters) - A Welsh police team dubbed "the Frying Squad" has
been formed to sniff out motorists who fuel their cars with cooking
oil from fish and chip shops in a bid to avoid paying high government
fuel taxes.

Three Welsh motorists have already been caught and fined for using
waste oil from restaurants selling Britain's favorite deep-fried
dish, the Times newspaper reported Wednesday.

"I have halved my motoring costs since I started running my Subaru on
cooking oil," the paper quoted one of those stopped as saying.

"The car runs just as well and even smells a lot better than diesel."

The drivers were fined 500 pounds ($780) and warned that persistent
offenders may face up to seven years in jail.

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM