I think that you are changing subject somewhat. Seaweed or rice production
is a completely different matter than unchecked algae production in our
oceans. Our sweet water supplies start to be a finite resource that needs
to be guarded in all ways. We can live without oil, but drinking water is
essential for our survival. Keith knows a lot about this and since I am
from a country (Sweden) with an abundance of clean water, I take the rights
to clean water as for granted.

Hakan

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM