If you like ebooks this is my favorite format.
Looks like a book and smaller than .pdf

Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg and April [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:21 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Pro-privacy, pro-environment senator dies in
crash

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Addison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 02:22
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Pro-privacy, pro-environment senator dies in crash

> Look at the ever-growing popularity of PDFs, true web-garbage - it's
> irrevocably page-oriented, uselessly so, but so many people still
> think in paper, make print-outs, no real idea what digitized info is,
> let alone how to use it, or how to organize it and store it.

I love digitized info. I have more of it stored on my computer than I will
probably ever use, and I still download more each day.  For those of you who
like science fiction check out  http://www.WebScription.net , here, many (
if not all ) books put out by Baen Books, is in eletronic form (in several
different formants), and many are free. The ones that are not, you pay for
less than you would at the store, something on the order of $15.00 for 4-6
books.

Greg H.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM