No Harmon, I will not be taking up a collection for you so that you can
leave. Money is not something that stands between a man and his freedom.
Many people have migrated with only the cloths on their backs when they
felt that it was the right thing to do. Many in Europe were killed by
repressive governments that would not let them leave, shot going over the
wall as it were. So if you have any strength of conviction you would just
go, find a place that fits you and go there it is not hard because in the
USA you have the pure freedom to leave if you wish it is your right, but it
is up to you to show some strength of conviction and get on with it. No
need to sit and cry about you do not have the money. I am afraid this is a
very good example of why little gets done on the change to better energy
front, the use of cleaner energy or the general conservation of energy as
there is just no conviction or personal responsibility being taken by folks
like your self.

 ΚΚ I'd love to. If I had the money I'd leave in a split second. Next
you'll probably say you'll start up a collection, but nothing will
ever come of it, unfortunately.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Harmon,
>
> Given that this is the way you feel about being an American why
don't you
> move to some other country that you would feel more comfortable in. I do
> not think that there is anyone who would try to stop you and I am
sure that
> you will be welcome where you wish to go.
>
> Best regards,
> Vern
>

>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ "Harmon Seaver"

>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ <[EMAIL PROTECTED] To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ manix.com>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ cc:

>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ Subject:Κ [biofuel]
Re: BP chief fears US will carve up Iraqi oil riches
>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ 11/01/02 06:18 PM

>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ Please respond to

>ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ biofuel

>ΚΚΚΚ You know, the US is so disgustingly sick that I am really,
> seriously, deeply ashamed to be an American.
>ΚΚΚ Washington, DC is the very epicenter of the Axis of Evil. May the
> Goddess curse it into oblivion.
>

>Κ Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>
> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/