----- Original Message -----
From: murdoch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Short answer: I don't know any more about it, but do not dismiss it
entirely out of hand, as a partial explanation.  I doubt that it is
the only reason Hemp is so irrationally criminalized in the U.S.

I think that U.S. exportation of our "War On Drugs" (i.e., our War on
 U.S. Citizens, Entrepeneurs and Citizens of other countries) is one of
 the most powerful examples anyone could name of horrific unjust slimy
US Policy, not only domestic policy but Foreign as well.