Guys

This is getting us nowhere. We are all guilty of using more energy than is
necessary. Every time you turn on a radio, or the TV you are "wasting"
energy. Everytime a musical instrument is made or a picture is painted it is
a "waste" of resources. Decorating the inside of your house is a waste of
both energy and ressources. BUT No one wants to exist in a world where there
is no quality of life. The way I see it is that our obligation is to live
full lives with as low an impact on the planet as possible. This doesn't
mean judging other people because their recreational tastes are different to
your own.

It means encouraging everyone to try alternative ways of doing things.

So lets get back to discusssing the best ways of minimising our impact on
the earth...In the words of the bible - let him who is without sin cast the
first stone...

Chas

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf