On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 01:03  PM, girl mark wrote:

> I got some bad emulsification the one time I tried a remix....
> How much do you agitate it when doing a remix?

I do a glycerine remix with the motor and no added water a
couple times with settling in between. Then I gently add the
water (4 liters for a 28 liter batch of biodiesel), put away the
paint stirrer/drill and bring out the big ladle.

At this phase one must be very gentle. I lift the glycerine and
let it fall gently back thru the biodiesel, maybe for 3 minutes or
so. Let settle a half hour and repeat 3 or 4 times. Then let the
glycerine/water settle real well, like overnite.

Separate out the biodiesel and wash like you usually do --
I'll bet you notice a big difference. -K