>--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "hobbbes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hey if you don't like the idea of War or that it is necessary at
>times...then may I suggest in a most vehemently way Get Your Lazy Liberal
>ASS out of the United States

Well, now, MISTER "Hobbbes", may I suggest a couple of little thing
to you in a slightly more calm and reasoned way.

You joined the list two days ago, these three offerings are your
first posts here, and this is how you go about winning friends and
influencing people?

Might not a moment's pause for reflection have suggested to you that
this is might not be an Americans-only list, definitely not a pro-war
Americans-only list, and that bulldozing your way in here shouting
the odds might not be such a good idea?

This discussion has been going on quite a while now, on and off, more
recently on, did you make the slightest effort to familiarize
yourself with what's been said, what information has been posted,
just what exactly the hell the debate is all about? Clearly not.

In fact it's an international list, there are members here from more
than a hundred countries, Americans are not even in the majority. And
in FACT (heard of facts, hm?) your extremely dumb presumption that
anybody posting here is necessarily in the United States and can
therefore be told to leave, is just that - extremely dumb. In fact
I'm in Japan. Got it?

Please also explain how your response - that if I don't agree with a
minority view in the US that you espouse I should therefore leave -
supports the freedom and democracy and tolerance you're supposed to
be defending the world in the name of? Are you going to tell that to
Senator Byrd - if he disagrees he should leave? To Common Dreams
NewsCenter - also American? To the other Americans here who don't
agree with you?

Finally, two of your first three messages are abusive. DON'T abuse
people here, DON"T use offensive language. Ignore this and you'll be
thrown out immediately. No further warnings. I think an apology to
Kirk especially for your abusive and MINDLESS message is required. Or
get lost.

Keith Addison