From: Perry Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 5:45 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: SUV question - Silk Purses out of Sows Ears

Yes, but as I understand it, you're just working your turbo harder.  Don't
know what the long term effects will be, but I decided against the Upsolute
when I got some information on how it works its magic.  You certainly won't
break your car in the short term, it's long term that is uncertain.  And
note, I only said uncertain.  Time will tell; I just decided to let others
be the guinea pigs.  Some are quite obviously enjoying it...........
Perry