No.1:Western Energetix - operates by Biodiesel Industries, has one in
Nevada(First Station opened on May 22nd, 2001)
                               Only 2 pictures available, showing they are
selling B20 but no sign for the prices like the conventional
                               gas station?
                               Now as I was told has another one(Maybe No.2)
in San Jose, but no pictures at their website.
                               Sent email to the big boss Mr.Teall at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for information and hope they can update
                               their website.
No.2:Grassolean - Marketing group, working on selling Franchises. (May kill
me for disclosing their plan too soon!)
(Pun with gasoline!)
                    Don't know who is their BioFuel supplier!

Where are all the pumps and what are their price points?
Doing research as Mark suggested, but I can tell you.  Not much you can find
from Internet!  Members can upload photos of your local stations or pumps to
Yahoo photo and give us the link. Appreciate your help! members from all
over the world, not only in California.  Have to broaden the search and
please give picture showing the current prices, if possible!
Thanks!