There most certainly is NOT anyone selling biodiesel at the pump in
Oakland, and no plans for one.

Can anyone else confirm the Santa Cruz one? I haven't heard about
this but I dont spend time in that end of the area. Also, is the
Sacramento one actually biodiesel or is just B20? Last I heard it was
B20 but that could be the rumor mill too.

mark

Other Northern California pumps:
Renner commercial fueling station in Eureka and Garberville both sell
B100- it's cardlock but I think (I am not completely sure of this)
that the minimum purchase required on the card is fairly low