I used 3/4" CPVC washed it with plain rubbing alcohol and painted it flat
black, mounted on a painted flat black sheet of OSB.  I have a total of
175' of linear length.  When the wind is not blowing, I am getting
temperature of 160+, so I am in the process of adding a plexiglass [high
temp] top on it.  The bottom has R11 insulation in a 2"x4" frame, set so I
can adjust the angle to the sun depending on the time of year.  This is my
hot water for my green house, but you are really giving me some ideas.
Bright Blessings,
Kim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/FGYolB/TM