Our university research group situated in the the city o Natal, Northeast
of Brazil ina na under developed area of Brazil,  different  than the
economically  developed area of the  south of Brazil ,  under my coordination
have  technical resource  for the new  low cost design  for  biogas from  solid
residues regarding inovative design..We   wish to  lend helping hand to  have
joint  effort  to solve  the problems there and our research students wish to
lend the helping hand also to you.
   I thank the  leader of this  biofuel group , who does  a lot  to bring the
people all over the world  and  do very seroius  work  and wish to thank  all
of them related to biofuel   for the very serious  work. Let us join hand help
each other by sharing our technical experiences.

sd

Pannirselvam

ONG San Guan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am sourcing for biogas technologies using human or animal excreta as the
>raw material in remote highlands of the Mekong Water Shed Region ( Myanmar,
>Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Provinces of Western China like Tibet,
>Sichuan, Yunnan and Guangxi ). Present ones in use may succumb to SARS
>epidemic threat.  One other factor is the use of local raw material for
>building the equipment; indigenous wood and bamboo are plenty in that area.
>
>Any input would be appreciated........EONG

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM