Keith Addison wrote:

What I just said in another thread about composting biogas sludge applies here -
the two techniques fit well together in quite a lot of ways, and thermophilic
composting is a reliable cut-off of pathogens.

    This brings up a question that I have:  I'm not sure if you're referring to
the liquid slurry displaced whenever new material is added to the system, or if
you're writing about the solids that fall to the bottom of the digester tank.
If
you're referring to  the slurry left over from biogas, suggesting THIS can be
composted, what should be done with all of the excess water?  (We're
contemplating
ANOTHER move, and in this case an acreage and horses would be involved.  I'd
like
to try my hand at biogas.)  Wouldn't so much water wreck the composting
environment, unless a considerable amount of dry material was added to the
slurry?

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind