Bob,

I was very tempted to touch this before, but refrained from
sending that part. Since Keith started it, I will do it now.

The biofuel list is a real "Think Tank", it is hard to get closer
to this definition. The boys and girls that are participating are
big in their thought and minds.

If you want the version of "Think Tank", often created for the
purpose of promoting special interests, you came to the wrong
place. If you wanted Big Boys, who are big because of corporate
obesity, you will not find them here.

Welcome to the real thing.

Hakan

At 08:17 PM 7/4/2003 +0900, you wrote:
>Robert Mills wrote:
>
> >To all;
> >
> >Do not hold back on your opinions in these discussions. Just think
> >back to some past date when someone told you something that you
> >didn't know and you were so surprised that you commented; Boy, I
> >would never have thought of that, what an idea!! Off we go with
> >another path that may well lead to a new idea, process, or outright
> >discovery. The big boys call them a "THINK TANK"........We can do it
> >too.......
> >
> >Bob
>
>Bob, you've talked before about "learning curves" and so on, well and
>good, but you're preaching to the choir somewhat. No harm to remind
>people of it, especially newcomers, but you might like to spend a bit
>of time in the archives learning something of the history of this
>group. A great deal of development of all kinds has taken place here
>and started from here, from technical development to advocacy and
>campaigning efforts and much besides, and it's been most successful.
>
>One list-member said this, one of many such comments both on- and off-list:
>
> >I just want to say how important what you all are doing here is.
> >Closed-system fuel production, on a local or small regional scale,
> >tied to local resources, using accessible technologies, and
> >dependent on entrepreneurial innovation combined with open-source
> >information exchange - it's AWESOME. Keep up the good work everyone,
> >before the planet fries.
>
>"Never underestimate the power of a small group of individuals to
>change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has." --
>Margaret Mead
>
>Biofuel archives:
>http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=biofuel
>
>Best wishes
>
>Keith Addison
>List owner
>

>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>
>Biofuels list archives:
>http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
>Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM