Keith

I forgot to add that the residual can be used for
fertilizer.  Where I live, the wet paddy method of
rice production is used and the rice straw is burned
rather than “plowed” back into the paddy.  The
Trichoderma Reesei fungus should be killed or it may
start attacking roots etc. Heating at 121 Celsius for
30 minutes is enough to denature it (a microwave oven
might work).  The minerals and fixed nitrogen remain
in the residual.

Ken

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM