Just a thought with no real facts to back it up. The planet has been warming
up since the ice age. There used to be trees in the north west territories
and tropical plants in Canada. Maybe this global warming is just a matter of
the planet returning to normal? Let's get rid of the polution for our own
health, but will the planet cool after that?
Brent

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM