JERRY PURCELL wrote:

>I am determined to get cost to the absolute minimum.

Why? Well, sure, okay, but I get the idea you're putting the cart
before the horse. You haven't rigged a processor yet, and, I could be
wrong, but I get the idea you haven't made any biodiesel yet at any
scale, is that right? So why not focus on that first? You know you'll
be saving money anyway, and as you learn more and your technique
improves, you'll save more money. Start here:

Where do I start?
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start

>I live in the boonies and have plenty of wood to heat the oil
>directly or with a heat exchanger in the oil tank. What about
>heating the water with raw WVO mixed with a little processed biofuel
>or heat the oil directly using WVO and BIO?

How? In a burner of some kind? Yes, you can do that, but you haven't
thought of burning the glycerine by-product yet? Either direct or
indirect heating will do, but for direct heating you MUST have a
closed processor. Well, I'd say you must have a closed processor
anyway, the days of open processors are over.

Heating is only one aspect of processor design, have you given any
thought to the others? Plenty of processors here:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor.html
Biodiesel processors

Anyway, once you have some experience of actually making biodiesel,
you'll be much better placed to design a processor that suits you.
You don't have to get it 100% right first time, you adapt and improve
as you go along. And all the time it gets cheaper.

Best wishes

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM