  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 4:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Testing of biodiesel

  In a message dated 8/25/03 11:14:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

  > Is there any lab that will test a sample of hombrewed bioD to see if it
  > meets specs?  I appreciate it
  > J.D.

  I can analyze it for you by infrared spectroscopy.  Send a sample plus a
  sample of the spec fuel.  All I need is one drop of each.  Normal cost is
  $60/sample.  I'll do this one for you for free.  Future samples will be at
the stated
  price.

  -- Jay

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor