Hi all,
I would like to try some experiments on hydrogen.
First : What is the best way to make it out of water ? What electrodes
should I use, so they don't go in solution ?
What electrolite should I use ?
Is there a link where I can find some information for beginners on this item
?

By the way : I have been driving over 100.000 km on BD now, without any
problems at all. Just great!

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Pieter Koole
Netherlands

The information contained in this message (including attachments) is
confidential, and is intended for the addressee(s)
only.  If you have received this message in error please delete it and
notify the originator immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. We will not be
liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this
message by a third party or in case of electronic communications as a result
of any virus being passed on.