Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 05:47:15 +0900
   From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: WVO burners...

Hi Mike

>Thanks Keith,
>
>I must say I am honored to hear from you, as I have always been a silent
>admirer of your work.
SNIP
 We also have a more or less endless
supply of offcut wood, and shavings which we mix with biodiesel
by-product and cram it into 1-litre milk cartons. They burn really
hot - three of them will heat an 80-litre bathtub to 60 deg C-plus in
40 minutes. They'd work well in those double-walled water heaters. So
would the wood, and so would a Turk burner I think.
SNIP
Best wishes

Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!