To Keith,
Thanks a lot Keith,
I will do some experiments and keep you informed if you whish.
Why is gold or platinum used, while it also works with carbon ?
In this process chlorine is produced. Isn't chlorine poison ?

I tend to stick a bit to my first question : How can I procuce H2 out of
water, without the electrodes solube ? I can understand that metal
electrodes solube in chlorine or NaOH, but electrodes also solube because of
giving away electrones. I have tried it with stainless steel electrodes, and
they meld away like nothing. Doesn't that happen with carbon ? Why (not) ?

Keith,
I am very much impressed by the amount of energy ( not BD, but human
energy ) you put into this item.
Sooner or later the world will be greatfull to you.
Please keep going !!

( How do you know about "Dag Pieter" ? ).

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Pieter Koole
Netherlands

The information contained in this message (including attachments) is
confidential, and is intended for the addressee(s)
only.  If you have received this message in error please delete it and
notify the originator immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. We will not be
liable for direct, special, indirect or
consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this
message by a third party or in case of electronic communications as a result
of any virus being passed on.