Hi Mike

>Keith, what is the policy regarding sending files to the group? CAn anyone
>post files?

No, restricted. I can upload stuff there for you if you like, but,
like much with Yahoo, it's become less and less useful. We used to
use it a lot at first (eGroups), but not now. And it's not
public-access anymore, Yahoo recently restricted it to members-only.

You want to post the honey strainers there? The url is probably more
useful. They look neat though, nice find.

Best

Keith

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511