Hi,

I was just wondering how much ethanol I could hope to product in one year
with a small still. I am hoping to get started this spring and I would
like to be able to product about 450 gallons of ethanol over the summer.
Using news paper as a feed stock, would this be a realistic goal?

Also, I have been looking around the web for more information about making
ethanol. I found a site for making "hooch", but I think that fuel
ethanol is the same thing. From what I have read on that site you can make
ethanol from pure sugar in as little as 5 days, but need special yeast (or
yeast with other stuff added to feed the yeast). Would this be a good
choice for making fuel ethanol?

Thanks,
Al

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511