> Moral Dilemma...
>
> This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

 One question ?

> Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an
> honest answer you will be able to ascertain where you stand morally.

 Serious thought, hmm...

> The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you
> will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer
> should to be honest, yet spontaneous.

 Spontaneity ?

> Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the
> test to work accurately.

 OK

> You're in Florida.  In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on
> around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods.  There are huge masses
> of water all around you.
>
> You are an Associated Press photographer and you are in the middle of this
> great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.
>
> You're trying to shoot very impressive photos.  There are houses afloat all
> around, people floating disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all
> its awesome power.
>
> Suddenly you see a man in the water - he is fighting for his life, trying
> not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer.
>
> Somehow the man looks familiar. Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W.
> Bush!
>
> At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him
> away, forever.
>
> You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of
> your life. You can't do both.

 My old testament suggests a tooth for a tooth
 and if it offend they... but
 the new testament says do unto others...
 and we fall short of the glory...

> You can either save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer
> Prize winning photo, a unique photo chronicling one of the world's most
> powerful men in a battle against the power of nature itself.
>
>   Here's the question (please give an honest answer):
>
>   Would you select color film, or instead go for the simplicity of classic
> black and white?

 I'm note sure but I think I held out a hand -or-
 either opportunity was lost due to indecision
 of this 'moral dilemma'.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511