Sorry Chris,

But the illegal invasion and occupation was not to remove Saddam from
power.  It was to get a better foothold in the middle east...  WHERE THE
OIL IS!!

That was the intent during the first Gulf War.  The US succeeded  to a
small degree with bases in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.  But the bigger picture
now is to turn Iraq into the neutered puppy of the middle east where the
handler has a big stick just in case someone has something to say about it
(that would be the US.)

Frankly, all sides have blood on their hands.

fred