<x-charset ISO-8859-1>> Slavery was a real thing.  It was well documented.
It is alive and well in more parts of the world than I care to know. It's
true the Civil War was not really all about slavery and slavery was in
decline before the war started. The feds were taxing the South unfairly. To
bad the feds won, if Lee had only marched on to Washington after the
Manassas victory; history would have been very different and the feds
wouldn't be so big today.

> Saddam's WMD (or should I say Bush's WMD) were undetermined.  The Threat
> was overplayed.
They didn't find the WMDs but the war was really about terrorism. Sadam had
plenty of time to ship them. (I understand they just caught some people with
weapons grade Uranium) With that success comes discoverys about Pakistan's
proliferation, North Korea is comming around, Libia has owned up and even
Iran is beginning to cooperate. We liberated the Irac people and their
future is now in their hands while we are trying to help; if their culture
will only accept kings and oppressors what can we do?

> Administrations will do stoopid things to justify their existance.
Right on!

> Too bad they document it as well.
Not a bad thing to open one's self up to criticism, our system is good that
way.

Lillie