<x-charset ISO-8859-1>hello all
I am starting to produce 50 gal batches and

i need some advice on some things...

1-bulk wvo storage,  should I have an element heater in a large tank,
or have a large storage tank and then a drum to preheat oil before
batch process

2-What sort of rigs are people using for collection, other than the
12 v pump into a drum or tank?

3-It is my impression from a few sources that the nbb is anti-small
producer and doesn't make it easy to certify fuel to sell,  so can we
get around this legality by forming and selling to co-op members?
I'm sure this has been done by some groups i'm just ignorant.

4-I wanted to use the turk burner to heat up my leftover glycerine.
Is this dangerous to do?

5-when adding salt to break emulstion,  should we be going kosher
here or is your regular unblessed table salt a ok. and how much per
liter of emulshit-fication.

6-what are the chances of president bush spontaneously combusting
from an overload of fear and repression?

thanks to any and all who choose to enlighten.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511