Hi
The chances of
bush spontaneously combusting are slim but not immpossible.  The
problem lies in that there are alot of bonesmen out there and it would
be like marching the Chinese into the sea.

Fred Anderson

On Friday, Feb 27, 2004, at 21:14 US/Eastern, banjojimmy73 wrote:

> hello all
> I am starting to produce 50 gal batches and
>
> i need some advice on some things...
>
> 1-bulk wvo storage,  should I have an element heater in a large tank,
> or have a large storage tank and then a drum to preheat oil before
> batch process
>
> 2-What sort of rigs are people using for collection, other than the
> 12 v pump into a drum or tank?
>
> 3-It is my impression from a few sources that the nbb is anti-small
> producer and doesn't make it easy to certify fuel to sell,  so can we
> get around this legality by forming and selling to co-op members?
> I'm sure this has been done by some groups i'm just ignorant.
>
> 4-I wanted to use the turk burner to heat up my leftover glycerine.
> Is this dangerous to do?
>
> 5-when adding salt to break emulstion,  should we be going kosher
> here or is your regular unblessed table salt a ok. and how much per
> liter of emulshit-fication.
>
> 6-what are the chances of president bush spontaneously combusting
> from an overload of fear and repression?
>
> thanks to any and all who choose to enlighten.

> ---------------------~-->
> Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links

"When the people fear the government, you have tyranny. When the
government fears the people, you have freedom."
Thomas Paine, ... he should know having been a revolutionary during a
few revolutions in government, including ours, (the U.S.A.), by far the
most relevant and meaningful in human history.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest
reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as
a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
Thomas Jefferson, June 1776 ... If ya don't know who he is then perhaps
it is because of some tyranny where you live finds advantage in hiding
his existence from you. (Oh perish the revolutionary thought of the
ability to protect freedom from tyranny !!!)