>At 03:40 AM 3/30/2004 +0900, you wrote:
> >Well again Tad...
> >
> >Seems I was right about Mr Murdoch, sad. You're obviously
> >well-intentioned, but I'm afraid many of those very same good
> >intentions have been paving other people's roads to hell for quite a
> >long time.
>
>It doesn't matter. Talking about all this stuff accomplishes nothing. It
>doesn't help you nor me in any way. While others are out protesting
>and changing things others are on the net typing rebuttals for hours.
>I would rather spend that time working on technologies to help the planet
>such as my hydrogen experiments and bio-diesel.
>
>You guys go ahead and ramble. I will sit back and watch with a smile.
>Then when I move down to south America this next year, you can call
>me a "bloody Argentinean" or whatever you like. In the meantime I would
>like to talk about bio-diesel if anyone is interested.
>
>Tad

You can pretend once again to be amused rather than thwarted Mr
Johnson, but I don't think the truth of it is lost on anybody, except
perhaps yourself. Well, that's your business. The little barbs aren't
lost either, such as that we here just ramble and spend hours on the
net accomplishing nothing while you lead the way towards a better
world. LOL! Believe it if you like - clearly you do believe what you
like, and not what you don't like, much more important than what's
real and what really does matter, eh? But your need for the barbs
belie your smiles. I'm afraid you've left your credibility in
tatters, as I said you would if you took this course of denial.
Credibility's worth more than a little loss of face, being prepared
to come off it is face-building, not face-losing. But you've made
your choices.

I hope you now realise that the rigour here that Darryl referred to
is something you'll have to take into account if you want to take
part in any further discussion here in the future.

>me a "bloody Argentinean" or whatever you like. In the meantime I would
>like to talk about bio-diesel if anyone is interested.

Did anyone call you a "bloody American"? No. Why do you need to add
"if anyone is interested", who do you think you're fooling? Only
yourself maybe, and I'd say you're not finding it too easy just now.
Never mind, I'm sure you'll manage.

Anyway, go right ahead, talk about anything you want. BUT, if you
don't like "political" posts, even when it's you who started them,
just keep right away from them. DON'T try to restrict the discussion
here just because you might object to the content. Nobody's forcing
you to read anything.

You missed this - thought you would:

>By the way, there have been quite a few previous discussions of how
>long methoxide stays usable once mixed, you can find it in the
>archives (see link below each message). The gist of it is that it'll
>certainly keep a week or two.

Keith Addison
List owner