Hakan,

Thank you for this reminder that it is the connection with public
health that provides much of the rationale and impetus for adoption of
environmentally friendly (maybe we should start calling them
"people-and-pet-friendly"!) fuels. If we have trouble making the
connection to climate change, conflict, etc., maybe we can at least
make the more direct connection to our lungs and hearts.

I am sure all on the list will welcome this and any more studies you'll
wish to provide links to and perhaps summaries of - I know I will
appreciate seeing them.

Best,

Edward Beggs