Thanks for the answers they are helpfull im very impressed with what
I see on  the"journey" website (always have been).Yes Im a "newbie"
to processing biodiesel but an oldie  on algaeculture technology for
oil production and algae based " Living fuel cell" technology.
and..Of course, im an long time time distiller.. having produced
ethanol for fuel and then organically certified pharmaceutical U.S.P.
Grade ethanol... also.. im no stranger to methane digestors and
gasifiers.

      My bioregion is one of the most polluted in the U.S., my county
and  three cities cities in it, are very proactive and are using all
sorts of afv's and hybrid electrics.. The ethanol industry is
dominated by the  big guys but I see a great opportunity to use our
ethanol distillery to make a fair amount of Biodiesel (up to 7000
gals per week eventually) and in fact we are prepared to do so
Immediatly.
      I have relatively close ties with some biodiesel experts who
are going to assist us in start up.If our facilities were not also
training facilities, I would not be so concerned about how I go about
handling hazardous  chemicals as we are well equipped with hazmat
protection having done a good deal of acid hydrolysis, but we are
visited by a good many people here and expect that our  "Green Job"
training programs will be very well attended ..so god forbid that we
make errors in our process that could cause a disaster.

    I am one who always beleives in  learning all I can from as many
sources as possible that is why I am on various  related lists and
this is one of the best ive found on biodiesel..there are others that
I feel are a disgrace, carrying on like a bunch of brats. but here on
this list that kind of  banter seems less frequent  thank god...my
website can be found on google simply search for ecogenics or go to
www dabney.com/ecogenics/... again thank you please keep the
suggestions coming well appreciate all the help we can get...
 Marc....