Hi list members,

  Does anyone here know which VW diesel engines work best, or are the least
troublesome with WVO?

Can someone guide me to a list of VW's that would show me the best years to
look for and why?

I found a list of "Diesels in the US" on the JTF website that listed non-Tdi
turbo VWs, but it didn't list which years to look for.

I'm interested in knowing more about which VW injector pumps are best suited
for WVO, and what years and models they where installed on.

 I've found two VW listed for sale locally, one is a1987 Golf, and the other
is a 1989 Jetta. What are the pros and cons of these two cars? Any
recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank You,

John in Ohio

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511