Dear Matt. History of the Khazars and what the Talmud says is
not "hate" it is historical FACT. I truly am sympathetic to those
who suffer needlessly, be they known as "jews" or Palestinians or
others who do not deserve the crimes commited against them, but this
does not mitigate FACTS and the FACTS are that those who have set
themselves up as the leaders of and spokepeople for "the jewish
people" are Talmudists of the extreme variety and it IS important
that people understand the mindset that these criminals use as a
justification for their crimes. You don't agree with them, denounce
them publickly or appologize for them at every opportunity.
Being "jewish" actually puts you in a greater responsibility about
this than I or others who are not called "jews", as you are the one
being defrauded by this more than I. I KNOW it is  a lie and that
the teachings of the Talmud ARE NOT the torah or "simply a
ccommentary". Give me a break. Commentary....
is one hell of a stretch gettin to where it is ok for adult males to
have sex with a three year old female "as the hymen will grow back".
That is one hell of a commentary all right.