Gustl,

As  for me...I would rather spend my time building bridges rather than
fences

*What kind of bridge do you in intend to build with this rhetoric?

*Naziism  is  the  mirror image of Judaism as is the SS of Zionism.

*Not all Jews are Zionists, were all Germans Nazis?

*Israel  has  "eretz  Israel-greater  Israel".

*Eretz Yisrael is simply Hebrew for the Land Of Israel. there are no political
or idealogical tags associated with this name.

*Israel occupies an area 10 times greater that it
was at its largest in biblical times.

*Where did you get this fact?
To what point in Bilical history are you referring?

*Israel  has Gaza and the West Bank of the Jordan.

*If Gaza and The West Bank are concentration camps, how is it that the
popoulation has grown so much in the past 36 years. The restrictive atmosphere
of these places is mostly imposed by other Arab nations and self imposed by
Arafat as a way  gaining personal wealth and some legititmacy. I must concede
that more recently it is imposed by Israel as a self defense measure.

*Israel  claims  the divine right to occupy others land
because  this  land  had  been given to them by God but they also have
failed  to  produce  the  divine deed.

*Israel claims the right defend itself because no one else will directly defend
her (here's where oil plays in). Yes some Jews who may or may not be Israeli do
claim a divine right but they are a minority on the Israeli scene, security is
Israel's major concern.

*If  Israelis are attacked there are reprisals

*True some of the time, other times coincidental planned military activities
occured at about the same time as as reprisals. "Turn the other cheek" is not
the Jewish way.

*The Israelis are neither
better  nor  worse  than  the  Nazis.

*Nazis killed with pleasure out of sense of nationalism, also as part of a plan
to create a master race. Many people did not make it through this filter.
 Iraeli's for the most part kill with regret, you don't see dancing in the
streets of Tel Aviv when an attack is successful.
Golda Meir once said "She could forgive the Arabs for killing her children, but
not for turning her children into killers"
Yes the "Palistinean" situation is sad but their corrupt leadership is
responsible for most of their problems,they have never failed to miss an
opportunity.
**
*But if you take one person from one side
and  another  from  another side and sit them in the kitchen over some
food  and just get talking you generally find, after the initial horse
manure  has  been  shoveled off, that they want the same things.....

*I agree, it's only when they want the same exact thing that you have serious
problems.

*Sacred cows and magic words being
thrown  by  the  wayside.   Love and reason will have their way in the
end.

*Sacred cows and magic words help some people focus on love. Reason is another
thing.

*Now,  if  you want to go on about forgeries how about this?  The court
in  the  Hague  has  declared that all four sections of the Anne Frank
diary have been written by the same person.  A lot of folks think that
this  proves  that Anne Frank wrote it.  The small problem is that the
fourth  section  was  written  in  ball  point  pen  and  that was not
introduced  to  the general public until about 1953.  Now what is this
going  to  prove aside from the fact that that poor child didn't write
it?   The book has been used for decades to attack the Germans.  Is it
now  going  to  be used to attack the Jews? To what end?  None of this
makes  us better people.  Perhaps it will teach us that the truth will
eventually come out.
*
If it is a fraud I would like to know it. Truth is important. I would like to
know where this information can be found. I don't know about it being used to
attack the Germans, it was never used in that context in my experience but if
you say so, I'll accept that as fact.

*I  ask  you  friends,  do we have time for this kind of thing?  Do our
childrens  children?.............

*I've made the time to fight distortions of the truth so my children might not
have to face hurtful hate filled lies and mistruthes (sp?). As far as the
flowers are concerned, I couldn't see putting flowers grown in Auschwitz, or
the Killing Fields of Cambodia,or Rhuwanda, or anywhere that innocents have
been slaughtered on my table.
Yes, we need to love each other, we also need to live with each other.
Gustl good luck trying it your way.

-Arthur
**

**