Alex,

You seem to think that it's my place to determine whether one person or
another is speaking the truth about your pet religion and all its
peculiarities, nuances and distinctions.

It's not. Nor do I care for it to be.

You also seem to think that I care to be drawn into your pettiness and
warmongoring.

I do not.

My "opinion" on only one matter was stated. That was relative to the
needless, hate-filled and derogatory personal attack that was issued upon a
list member, one who quite frankly has offered up considerably more
substantiation for his opinions than you, Arthur and Matt combined up to
this point.

Unfortunately, rather than address line item by line item, the lot of you
prefer to exhibit violent outgassing in public space and continue to do so.

Hardly a responsible approach. Hardly one that instills better
understanding. And hardly one that generates much sentiment other than
disgust and disdain for those who erupt in violent rage and . Gandhi or
Mother Theresa the three of you certainly are not.

As for my personal happiness? This is now twice that you and your lot have
suffered your opinion upon me, solely because I have neither need or desire
to tolerate your uncontrolled rage, assinigned idealism and pettiness.

Frankly? The only thing that makes my day unpleasant is having to tolerate
the Arthurs, Alexs and Matts of this world. Once such obstacles are
relegated to their appropriate level of insignificance life unfailingly
saunters on quite happily.

Good day.

[Permanent good can never be the outcome of untruth and violence. --Mahatma
Gandhi]