From: "Greg Harbican" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 1:06 AM
Subject: [biofuel] Old propane tanks

> I have a possible source of propane tanks that have failed certification,
and, might be able to get one or two at scrap prices.    I know to fill them
with water to force out any propane than may still be in them, so they don't
explode when I go to cut/drill into them.    I figure that if I can locate a
40 lb tank, that has failed certification, that it should make a processor
that can handle about 20 gal at a time.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM