From: "Greg Harbican" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Old propane tanks

> While I have to admit, I think I have a better than average idea about
making Biodiesel the non-pressurized way, from all the reading of JtF, I am
intrigued about pressurized esterifications, but, don't know much about how
to go about it.

> Were is a good place to start learning about pressurized esterifications,
to see if it is something I might want to  attempt at a future time?

> As to the pressurizing gas, would nitrogen be ok?  I think it would be
about the same cost as the CO2, depending on amount used, and I know that is
what the local NG shaving operation uses to evacuate the lines before they
start work on them.

> Greg H.

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM