By American foreign interests are you referring to our
addiction to and waste of oil? If we had a sane energy
program (including biofuels) we would not have to send
our troops in harms way to guard pipelines in
Afghanistan, Columbia and elseware, and we would not
have to bully, terrorize and "liberate" other
countries.
What is our oil doing under their sand?
Ken