6000M)(100) = 5% is the USA population respect to the rest of humanity...
F.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Biofuel] Re: [Off Topic]US to sell 5000 smartbombstoIsrael

Every time I start to believe that Americans can't get any more ignorant,
another one of my countrymen proves me wrong.

Israeli forces kill military leaders.

Since when are military leaders 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9 year olds?

I sure as hell hope your god lifts the scales off your eyes in a big hurry
Phil. Otherwise you're going to shoot yourself in the foot for yet a third
time today.

Todd Swearingen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Van Camp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>