So the Demorats put out their best man ,but he was beat out by the millions of
"Jesus Freakos" Who haven't a clue  of what the hell Biodiesel even is.So now
we have to suffer through 4 more years of reality  as expressed through the
George "the Weasel" Bush Machine.I think not enough Environmental Damage has
stirred the sleeping masses. Maybe the next presidential candidate will be more
pro environmental.Personally  I think the religious right is a very big problem
to over come................DB