Well DB, now that you have your target, we could set up awareness and
educational programs in the churches.  They could sell biodiesel by the
gallon as fundraisers.  "Grease the Palm" could be the motto with
glistening palm leaves dripping with veggie oil.  Actually, they could
start collection centers for all their spent oil and have fundraisers to
"Clean for Christ" and make the earth a better place for all.  (My
apologies for this tongue-in-cheek message to my Christian friends whose
devout understanding is a model for excellent qualities to emulate.  The
bigoted ones will roast in their beliefs anyway.)  Next problem?

Best wishes,
Peggy

Subject: [Biofuel] the next president of the Nation Devided.

So the Demorats put out their best man ,but he was beat out by the
millions of "Jesus Freakos" Who haven't a clue  of what the hell
Biodiesel even is.So now we have to suffer through 4 more years of
reality  as expressed through the George "the Weasel" Bush Machine.I
think not enough Environmental Damage has stirred the sleeping masses.
Maybe the next presidential candidate will be more pro
environmental.Personally  I think the religious right is a very big
problem to over come................DB